What encourages a creator?
The passion for creation, the reward of royalties or the joy of giving back to the society? Whatever the case, it can be disheartening to see one’s magnum opus be used by some other party blatantly without permission.
As a society, if we have to keep the culture of creativity and fresh ideas alive, the best call is to go legal and reward the creator.
When it comes to reprography in education, ignorance is definitely not bliss. Educational institutes are a major hotspot for photocopying and reproducing original works. Doing this without a reprographic license is a costly mistake.
IRRO works for the benefit of content creators as well as users. Obtaining a reprographic license legally is a win-win situation for both parties. So, keep the spark of creativity ignited and use any intellectual property with permission. Apply for a license now!
What Does Copyright Protect
Copyright is a form of intellectual property law that protects original works of authorship.
A creator can seek copyright for any of the following:
- Original literary works
- Original dramatic works
- Original musical works
- Original artistic works
- Sound recordings
- Cinematograph films
Copyright infringement is the use of copyright-protected material without the owner’s consent.
The following acts constitute copyright infringement:
- Copying creative content.
- Issuing copies of it to the public.
- Renting or lending it to the public.
- Performing or showing it in public.
- Communicating it to the public.
Remedies of Copyright Infringement
A copyright owner can file a criminal complaint, as well as seek civil remedies for infringement.
Civil remedies include seeking injunctions to prohibit further infringement, to deliver all infringing articles to the owner, to seize such copies and to recover damages for loss from the account of the infringer’s profits. When a copyright owner files a criminal complaint, the infringer shall be:
- punishable with imprisonment. The term shall not be less than 6 months, but may extend to 3 years.
- fined. The fine shall not be less INR 50,000, but may extend to INR 2,00,000.gayman Hung straight teens gay xxx I could have politely asked him to leave, – Hung, teens, straight gayman.cc Sex boy gay anal scene fun For another adventurous rail on The – gay, Sex, boy White Sexy Boy Gives Handjob To Her Black Gay Frined And Suck His BBC 16 – Boy, White, Sexy gayman.cc gayman.cc One-eyed monster for gay darksome butt – gay-videos, gay, gay-hardcore-sex Mi lechee !! Espero q les gustee ! – masturbation, gay, soloboy Nice teen gay anal movie full length Shane takes him like a champ, – gay, twinks, twink Big dildo solo teen- toys doggy monster dildo hj ass play lube fingering skinny twink – ass, teen, dildo
Benefits of Reprographic Licence
From students and institutes to photocopiers and research scholars, many of us need IRRO licenses.
The advantages of getting a reprographics license include:
- Allows copying of content from Indian and global publications.
- Reduces the risk and potential cost of copyright infringement.
- Eliminates need to seek permission of copyright owners individually.