Fourteenth Annual General Meeting of IRRO
The Fourteenth Annual General Meeting of the Indian Reprographic Rights Organisation was held at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, 20 December 2019, at Private Dining Hall, India International Centre, New Delhi, to transact the following business:
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 13th Annual General Meeting held on 27 March 2018.
- To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheets and Income & Expenditure Accounts of the IRRO for the year ended 31 March 2019 (As approved by Governing Body meeting held on 20 November 2019).
- To appoint auditors and fix their remuneration for the year 2019-20
- To apprise the members about progress about licences.
- To receive an up-to-date list of Owners of Rights as per the Register of Owners maintained by the Society as provided in sub-rule (i) of Rule 62 of the Copyright Rules 2013.
- Discussions on Business Plan 2019-20
- Discussions on Distribution of Royalty to rights holders
- Re-Registration of IRRO under the Copyright Rules 2013
- To approve and adopt Tariff Scheme and Distribution Scheme for 2019-20.
- Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
The meeting was attended by IRRO governing body and members.